NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.5 triangles in English Medium and Hindi Medium form use online. Solutions for class 10 all subjects are being provided to ease the problems. Download Exercise 6.1 or Exercise 6.2 or Exercise 6.3 or Exercise 6.4 or Exercise 6.6 in PDF form or use online solutions as given below.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.5
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 6.5
Class 10 Maths Exercise 6.5 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Previous Year Questions – Selected Important only
Class 10 Maths – Triangles
- Foot of a 10 m long ladder leaning against a vertical wall is 6 m away from the base of the wall. Find the height of the point on the wall where the top of the ladder reaches.
- If ∆ABC ~ ∆DEF and angle A = 47 angle E = 83°, then write the measure of angle C.
- ∆ABC is right angled at B. Find AB, if AC. = m² + n² and BC = m² – n².
- In ∆ABC, P divides side AB such that AP: PB = 1:2. Q is a point on AC such that PQ || BC. Find the ratio of areas of ∆APQ & trapezium BPQC.
- PQR is a right-angled triangle, having angle Q = 90°, If QS = SR, Show that PR² = 4 PS² — 3 PQ²
- Is the triangle with sides 25 cm, 5 cm and 24 cm a right triangle? Give reasons for your answer.
- Two sides and the perimeter of one triangle are respectively three times the corresponding sides and the perimeter of the other triangle. Are the two triangles similar? Why?
- If in two right triangles, one of the acute angles of one triangle is equal to an acute angle of the other triangle, can you say that the two triangles will be similar? Why?
- Is it true to say that if in two triangles, an angle of one triangle is equal to an angle of another triangle and two sides of one triangle are proportional to the two sides of the other triangle, then the triangles are similar? Give reasons for your answer.
- Hypotenuse of a right triangle is 25 cm and out of the remaining two sides, one is longer than the other by 5 cm. Find the lengths of the other two sides.
- Diagonals of a trapezium PQRS intersect each other at the point O, PQ is parallel to RS and PQ = 3 RS. Find the ratio of the areas of triangles POQ and ROS.