Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 triangles in English Medium and Hindi Medium to view online. NCERT Books solutions for all subjects of class x are given free to use. Download Exercise 6.1 or Exercise 6.2 or Exercise 6.3 or Exercise 6.5 or Exercise 6.6 in PDF form or study online.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 6.4
Class 10 Maths Exercise 6.4 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions – Triangles
Selected from Board papers
- Prove that the ratio of the area of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- For going to a city B from city A, there is a route via city C such that AC is perpendicular to CB, AC =2 x km and CB = 2 (x + 7) km. It is proposed to construct a 26 km highway which directly connects the two cities A and B. Find how much distance will be saved in reaching city B from city A after the construction of the highway.
- Through the vertex D of a parallelogram ABCD, a line is drawn to intersect the sides BA and BC produced at E and F respectively. Prove that DA/AE = FB/BE = FC/CD.
- Prove that if in a triangle, the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, then the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- The length of the diagonals of rhombus are 16 cm and 12 cm, find the side of the rhombus.
- In an equilateral ∆ABC, AD is perpendicular to BC and AD²/BC² = x. Find the value of x.
- In ∆ABC, if DE || BC, AD = x + 1, DB = x – 1, AE = x + 3 and EC = x, then find the value of x.
- If the ratio of corresponding sides of two similar triangles is 2:3, then what is the ratio of their corresponding heights?
- If ∆ABC ~ ∆DEF such that BC = 3 cm, EF= 5 cm and area of ∆ABC= 36 cm2 find the area of ∆DEF.
- In ∆ABC, AB = 6 3 cm, AC = 12 cm and BC = 6 cm, what is the measure of angle B?
- If the ratio of corresponding medians of two similar triangles is 5:3 then what is the ratio of their corresponding areas?