Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.2 of triangles in English Medium and Hindi Medium form without any login – password. NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths other chapter are also in downloadable format. Download Exercise 6.1 or Exercise 6.3 or Exercise 6.4 or Exercise 6.5 or Exercise 6.6 in PDF or use as it is given online to view.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 6.2
Class 10 Maths Exercise 6.2 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
Triangles – Questions from board papers
- The areas of two similar ∆ABC and ∆DEF are 225 cm² and 81 cm² respectively. If the longest side of the larger triangle ∆ABC be 30 cm, find the longest side of the smaller triangle DEF.
- If ∆ABC ~ ∆DEF, BC = 3EF, and area (∆ABC) = 117 cm² then find area (∆DEF).
- If ∆ABC and ∆DEF are similar triangles such that angle A = 45° and angle F = 56°, then find angle C.
- If the ratio of the corresponding sides of two similar triangles is 2:3, then find the ratio of their corresponding attitudes.
- Perimeter of two equilateral triangles ABC and PQR are 144 m and 96 m, find ar (∆ABC):ar (∆PQR).
- If AD and PS are medians of ∆ABC and ∆PQR respectively where ∆ABC ~ ∆PQR, Prove that AB/PQ = AD/PS.
- Prove that the area of the semicircle drawn on the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle is equal to the sum of the areas of the semicircles drawn on the other two sides of the triangle.
- ABC is a triangle in which angle B is an obtuse angle and AD is perpendicular to CB produced. Prove that AC² = AB² + BC² + 2BC.BD.
- A flag pole 18 m high casts a shadow 9.6 m long. Find the distance of the top of the pole from the far end of the shadow.
- Prove that the sum of the square of the sides of a rhombus is equal to the sum of the squares of its diagonals?
- A street light bulb is fixed on a Pole 6 m above, the level of the street. If a woman of height 1.5 m casts a shadow of 3 m, find how far she is away from the base of the pole.