NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.1 Area related to circles in English Medium and Hindi Medium Study Online without downloading or download in PDF form to use offline. Both forms are given to help the students. Online NCERT Solutions are given below Click here for Exercise 12.2 or Exercise 12.3 to see the other exercises.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.1
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 12.1
Class 10 Maths Exercise 12.1 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important questions for practice based on Areas related to circles
- If the perimeter of a circle is equal to that of square, then find the ratio of their areas [Answer: 14/11]
- Find the area of the square that can be inscribed in a circle of 8 cm. [Answer: 128 cm²]
- Area of a sector to circle of radius 36 cm is 54π cm². Find the length of the corresponding arc of the circle. [Answer: 3π cm²]
- A wheel has diameter 84 cm. Find the number of complete revolution it will take to cover 792 m. [Answer: 300]
- The length of an arc of a circle with radius 12cm is 10 π cm. Find the central angle of this arc. [Answer: 1500]
- Find the area of a quadrant of a circle whose circumference is 22 cm. [Answer: 9.625 cm²]
- If the diameter of a semicircular protractor is 14 cm, then find its perimeter. [Answer: 36 cm]
- The diameter of a cycle wheel is 21 cm. How many revolutions will it make to travel 1.98 km?
- The length of the minute hand of a clock is 14 cm. Find the area swept by the minute hand in 5 minutes. [Answer: 154/3 cm]
- The radii of two circle are 3 cm and 4 cm. Find the radius of a circle whose area is equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles. [Answer: 5 cm]
- The inner circumference of a circular track is 440m. The track is 14 m wide. Find the diameter of the outer circle of the track. [Take π =22/7] [Answer: 168]
- A copper wire when bent in the form of a square encloses an area of 121 cm2. If the same wire is bent into the form of a circle, find the area of the circle (Use π =22/7) [Answer: 154 cm²]
- A wire is looped in the form of a circle of radius 28 cm. It is rebent into a square form. Determine the side of the square [Take π =22/7] [Answer: 44 cm]
- Two circles touch externally the sum of the areas is 130 π cm² and distance between there center is 14 cm. Find the radius of circle.
- Two circle touch internally. The sum of their areas is 116 π cm² and the distance between their centers is 6 cm. Find the radii of circles.