NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.3 Areas related to circles in English Medium and Hindi Medium for studying online as well as PDF form to download. NCERT Solutions for class 10 maths and other subjects are available in PDF. Click here for Exercise 12.1 or Exercise 12.2 to study online.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 12.3
Class 10 Maths Exercise 12.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important questions related to CBSE board exams based on Areas related to circles
- What is the ratio of the areas of a circle and an equilateral triangle whose diameter and a side of triangle are equal.
- If the circumference of the circle exceeds its diameter by 30 cm. What is the diameter of the circle?
- The length of an arc of a circle of radius 12 cm is 10 π cm. Write the angle measure of this arc.
- The cost of fencing a circular field at the rate of ₹ 10 per meter is ₹ 440. What is the radius of the circular field?
- Find the perimeter of the protector if its diameter is 14 cm.
- A path of 5 m is build round the circular park of radius 15m. Find the area of the path.
- The radii of two circles are 4 cm and 3 cm respectively. Find the radius of a circle having area equal to the sum of the areas of the circles.
- ABC is an equilateral triangle of side 30m. A Cow is tied at vertex A by means of 10m long rope. What is the area the Cow can graze in?
- The radius of two circles are in the ratio 3:4 and sum of the areas of two circles is equal to the area of third circle. What is the radius of third circle? If the radius of first is 6 cm.
- What is the area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed in a semicircle of radius r cm?
- A piece of wire 20 cm long is bent into an arc of a circle subtending an angle of 60° at the centre then what is the radius of the circle?
- The minute hand of a clock is √12 cm long. What is the area described by the minute hand between 8.00 a.m. to 8.05 a.m.?