Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1 Circles in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF. Here students have options to study NCERT Solutions online without downloading. Here download Exercise 10.2 in PDF form to use it offline without use of internet.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 10.1
Class 10 Maths Exercise 10.1 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions from Chapter 10 Circles
- If radii of the two concentric circles are 15 cm and 17 cm, then find the length of chord of one circle which is tangent to the other. [Answer: 16cm]
- If two tangents making an angle of 120 with each other are drawn to a circle of radius 6cm, then find the angle between the two radii, which are drawn at the points of contact to the tangents. [Answer: 60]
- PQ is a chord of a circle and R is point on the minor arc. If PT is a tangent at point P such that angle QPT = 60 then find angle PRQ. [Answer: 120]
- If a tangent PQ at a point P of a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the center O at a point Q such that OQ = 12 cm then find the length of PQ. [Answer: √119 cm]
- From a point P, two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle C (O, r). If OP = 2r, then what is the type of triangle APB. [Answer: Equilateral triangle]
- If the angle between two radii of a circle is 130, then find the angle between the tangents at the end of the radii.[Answer: 50.]
- ABCD is a quadrilateral. A circle center at O is inscribed in the quadrilateral. If AB = 7 cm, BC = 4 cm, CD = 5 cm then find DA. [Answer: 8 cm]
- In a ∆ABC, AB= 8 cm, BC = 6 cm, angle ABC = 90, then find radius of the circle inscribed in the triangle. [Answer: 2 cm]
- A point p is 13 cm from the center of the circle. The length of the tangent drawn from P to the circle is 12 cm. Find the radius of the circle. [Answer: 5 cm ]
- Two tangents PA and PB are drawn from an external point P to a circle with center O. Prove that OAPB is a cyclic quadrilateral.