Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1 Circles. Here students have options to study NCERT Solutions online without downloading or download (Exercise 10.1 ) in PDF form to use it offline without use of internet.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1
Important Questions from Chapter 10 Circles
- If radii of the two concentric circles are 15 cm and 17 cm, then find the length of chord of one circle which is tangent to the other. [Answer: 16cm]
- If two tangents making an angle of 120 with each other are drawn to a circle of radius 6cm, then find the angle between the two radii, which are drawn at the points of contact to the tangents. [Answer: 60]
- PQ is a chord of a circle and R is point on the minor arc. If PT is a tangent at point P such that angle QPT = 60 then find angle PRQ. [Answer: 120]
- If a tangent PQ at a point P of a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the center O at a point Q such that OQ = 12 cm then find the length of PQ. [Answer: √119 cm]
- From a point P, two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle C (O, r). If OP = 2r, then what is the type of triangle APB. [Answer: Equilateral triangle]
- If the angle between two radii of a circle is 130, then find the angle between the tangents at the end of the radii.[Answer: 50.]
- ABCD is a quadrilateral. A circle center at O is inscribed in the quadrilateral. If AB = 7 cm, BC = 4 cm, CD = 5 cm then find DA. [Answer: 8 cm]
- In a ∆ABC, AB= 8 cm, BC = 6 cm, angle ABC = 90, then find radius of the circle inscribed in the triangle. [Answer: 2 cm]
- A point p is 13 cm from the center of the circle. The length of the tangent drawn from P to the circle is 12 cm. Find the radius of the circle. [Answer: 5 cm ]
- Two tangents PA and PB are drawn from an external point P to a circle with center O. Prove that OAPB is a cyclic quadrilateral.