NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Visualizing Solid Shapes in English Medium and Hindi Medium online free to use. If anyone find difficulty in understanding the solutions, please notify us, we will provide more simple way to solve.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 8 Maths Exercise 10.2
8 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 in Hindi
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
- How many faces, edges and vertices does a pyramid have with n sided polygon as its base?
- If a length of 100 m is represented on a map by 1 cm, then the actual distance corresponding to 2 cm is 200 m.
- A solid has forty faces and, sixty edges. Find the number of vertices of the solid.
- The distance between school and house of a girl is given by 5 cm in a picture, using the scale 1 cm:5 km. Find the actual distance between the two places?
- In a town, an ice cream parlor has displayed an ice cream sculpture of height 360 cm. The parlour claims that these ice creams and the sculpture are in the scale 1:30. What is the height of the ice creams served?
- What figure is formed if only the height of a cube is increased or decreased?
- Draw the net of a regular tetrahedron with side 6 cm.
- How many edges does each of following solids have?
(a) Cone (b) Cylinder (c) Sphere (d) Octagonal Pyramid (e) Hexagonal Prism (f) Kaleidoscope
- Draw a figure that represents your mathematics textbook. What is the name of this figure? Is it a prism?
- The side of a square board is 50 cm. A student has to draw its image in her notebook. If the drawing of the square board in the notebook has perimeter of 40 cm, then by which scale the figure has been drawn?
- Draw a cardboard cylinder and check, what is the height, in cm, of the cylinder that you built? What is the cylinder’s radius?
- A polyhedron has 60 edges and 40 vertices. Find the number of its faces.
- A photographer uses a computer program to enlarge a photograph. What is the parameter according to which the width has enlarged?