Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 AP (Arithmetic Progression) in English Medium and Hindi Medium form. NCERT books solutions of another subjects are also in PDF form. Solutions of Exercise 5.1 or Exercise 5.2 or Exercise 5.4 are also in PDF format as well as study it online. All answers are given to use in both the format online as well as offline.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 5.3
Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions on AP with answers
- In an AP, the sum of first n terms is 2n+1, Find it 25th term.
- A sum of ₹ 3150 is to be used to give six cash prizes to students of a school for overall academic performance, punctuality, regularity, cleanliness, confidence and creativity. If each prize is ₹ 50 less than its preceding prize. Find the value of each of the prizes.
a) Which value according to you should be awarded with maximum amount? Justify your answer.
b) Can you add more values to the above ones which should be awarded?
- If pth term of an AP is 1/q and the qth term is 1/p, prove that its pqth term is 1.
- A natural number is made up of four digits in AP having the sum 20. The number obtained by reversing the digits is 6174 more than the given number. Find the number. [Answer: 2468]
- There is a guest house on outside of a city. Kilometre stones are to be arranged on the road on both sides of the house. A man starts from the guest house carrying 1 kilometre stone in a loading rickshaw and puts it at 1 km distance and comes back. Then he drops 2nd stone at 2 km distance and comes back. He complete the journey on both sides and leaves for home last km stone. If the distance travelled is 210 km, find the number of stones laid. [Answer: 10 km]
- Kanika was given her pocket money on Jan 1st, 2008. She puts ₹ 1 on Day 1, ₹ 2 on Day 2, ₹ 3 on Day 3, and continued doing so till the end of the month, from this money into her piggy bank. She also spent ₹ 204 of her pocket money, and found that at the end of the month she still had ₹ 100 with her. How much was her pocket money for the month?