Free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 Arithmetic Progression – AP in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF form. NCERT Solutions for class 10 all subjects based on Latest CBSE Syllabus for 2018-19. Solutions of Exercise 5.1 or Exercise 5.3 or Exercise 5.4 are also in PDF format as well as study online all the solutions of these exercises.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 5.2
Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.2 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for CBSE Exams – 2019 – Arithmetic Progression (AP)
- How many numbers of two digits are divisible by 3? [Answer: 30]
- If the nth term of an AP is (2n+1), find the sum of first n terms of the AP. [Answer: Sn=n(n+2)]
- Find the sum of all natural numbers between 250 and 1000 which are exactly divisible by 3. [Answer: 156375]
- The students of a school decided to beautify the school on the Annual Day by fixing colourful flags on the straight passage of the school. They have 27 flags to be fixed at intervals of every 2 m. The flags are stored at the position of the middle most flag. Ruchi was given the responsibility of placing the flags. Ruchi kept her books where the flags were stored. She could carry only one flag at a time. How much distance did she cover in completing this job and returning back to collect her books? What is the maximum distance she travelled carrying a flag?
- Show that the sequence defined by an = 4n + 7 is an AP.
- Find the number of terms for given AP: 7, 13, 19, 25,…, 205.
- The 7th term of an AP is 32 and it 13th term is 62. Find AP.
- Find the sum of all two digit odd positive nos.
- Find the value of ‘x’ for AP. 1+6+11+16+….+X = 148.
- Find the 10th term from the end of the AP 8, 10, 12, …., 126.
- The sum of three numbers of AP is 3 and their product is -35.Find the numbers.
- A man repays a loan of ₹ 3250 by paying ₹ 20 in the first month and then increase the payment by ₹ 15 every month .How long will it take him to clear the loan ?
- The ratio of the sums of m and n terms of an AP is m2:n2. Show that the ratio of the mth and nth terms is (2m-1) : (2n-1).