Download NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Chemistry in PDF format. Download NCERT Solutions, study material, Notes, Online test, assignment based contents on each chapter targeting NCERT Books and other popular books material, important question and derivations of formula & their explanations etc. are available in NCERT Solutions sections. Question papers & Study material is based on Latest NCERT Syllabus 2020 – 2021.
NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Chemistry
Download NCERT Exemplar problems for class 11 chemistry, all chapter in a separate PDF file to free download. Exemplar questions are important for CBSE board exams as well as competitive exams.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s – Block Elements
- The p – Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The atomic weight of an element is related to C-12. The atomic weight of carbon – 12 is 12u. The atomic weights of remaining elements are determined by IUPAC and IUPAP considering this as standard. The molecular mass of a molecule is obtained by calculation and adding atomic masses of all atoms. The molecular formula of a compound, the masses of the different elements present in molecular mass is determined by determination of percentage of elements present and determining empirical formula.
- The number of atoms, molecules or any component in any system is expressed with reference to Avogadro constant. This is know as 1 mole. The quantitative study of reactants and products is called stoichiometry.