Download NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Biology in PDF format. NCERT Books, study material, Notes, Chapter assignment targeting NCERT and CBSE latest syllabus for the academic year 2020 – 2021, important question their explanations etc. are given NCERT solutions sections.
NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Biology
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- NCERT Exemplar MCQ Answers (All Chapters)
- NCERT Exemplar Hints & Answers (All Chapters)
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 Biology (All Chapters)
Nature is formed by nonliving and living organisms. One who has life and performs biological processes and manifests to environment is called living organisms. Living organism process certain characters like reproduction, growth, development, reaction with environment, adaptation and death. Besides these it has characteristics like metabolism, entropy, efficiency to maintain heredity.
There si a aggregation of different layers in living organisms. Membranes are formed of large molecular which are formed from molecules and molecules are formed from atoms. Cell is formed by membranus organelles. Tissue is constituted by group of cells which are present in organ and organ system. Such living organism is known as species.
For the study of living organisms there are nomenclature and identification. Living organisms are classified in to groups. Meaningfully called classification which has species, genus, order, family, class, phylum, etc. There are certain rules and measures. Many scientist’s have contribution in this field. There are various sources for study.
A number of taxonomical aids have been developed for identification, naming and classification of organisms. Actual specimens are collected from the field and preserved in the form of herbaria and museum. Live specimen of plants and animals are found in botanical garden and zoological park respectively. In museum there are specific methods to store plant specimens.