NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 Factorization in English Medium and Hindi Medium free to use online. These Solutions are based on latest and updated NCERT Books following the CBSE Syllabus.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 8 Maths Exercise 14.4
8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 in Hindi
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
1. The height of a triangle is x4 + y4 and its base is 14xy. Find the area of the triangle.
2. The radius of a circle is 7ab – 7bc – 14ac. Find the circumference of the circle.
3. The sum of first n natural numbers is given by the expression x²/2+x/2. Factorise this expression.
4. If a + b = 25 and a² + b² = 225, then find ab.
5. The product of two expressions is x5 + x³ + x. If one of them is x² + x + 1, find the other.
6. Subtract b (b² + b – 7) + 5 from 3b² – 8 and find the value of expression obtained for b = – 3.
7. The curved surface area of a cylinder is 2π (y² – 7y + 12) and its radius is (y – 3). Find the height of the cylinder (C.S.A. of cylinder = 2πrh).
8. What should be added to 4c (– a + b + c) to obtain 3a (a + b + c) – 2b (a – b + c)?
9. Build a square garden. Divide the square garden into four rectangular flower beds in such a way that each flower bed is as long as one side of the square. The perimeter of each flower bed is 40 m. (a) Draw a diagram to represent the above information. (b) Mention the expression for perimeter of the entire garden.
10. The sum of (x + 5) observations is x4 – 625. Find the mean of the observations.
1. Divide 15 (y + 3) (y² – 16) by 5 (y² – y – 12) and find the quotient and remainder.
2. Find the value of x, if 10000x = (9982)² – (18)²