NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 Factorization in English Medium and Hindi Medium simplified form free to use it online. Solutions are prepared by the Maths experts, keeping the latest CBSE Syllabus in mind.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 8 Maths Exercise 14.3
8 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 in Hindi
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Questions for Practice
1. The following expressions are the areas of rectangles. Find the possible lengths and breadths of these rectangles. (i) x² – 6x + 8 (ii) x² – 3x + 2
2. The area of a square is given by 4x² + 12xy + 9y². Find the side of the square.
3. Perform the following divisions: (i) (3pqr – 6p²q²r²) ÷ 3pq (ii) (ax² – bx² + cx) ÷ (– dx)
4. The area of a rectangle is x² + 7x + 12. If its breadth is (x + 3), then find its length.
5. Factorise the expressions and divide them as directed: (i) (x² – 22x + 117) ÷ (x – 13) (ii) (x³ + x² – 132x) ÷ x (x – 11)
1. The area of a square is 9x² + 24xy + 16y². Find the side of the square.
2. The cost of a chocolate is ₹ (x + y) and Amit bought (x + y) chocolates. Find the total amount paid by him in terms of x. If x = 10, find the amount paid by him.
3. The area of a circle is given by the expression πx² + 6πx + 9π. Find the radius of the circle.
4. Carry out the following divisions: (i) 51x³y²z ÷ 17xyz (ii) 76x³yz³ ÷ 19x²y²
5. The base of a parallelogram is (2x + 3 units) and the corresponding height is (2x – 3 units). Find the area of the parallelogram in terms of x. What will be the area of parallelogram of x = 30 units?
6. Factorise the expressions and divide them as directed.
(i) (y²+ 7y + 10) ÷ (y + 5) (ii) (m² – 14m – 32) ÷ (m + 2)
7. Work out the following divisions: (i) (10x – 25) ÷ 5 (ii) (10x – 25) ÷ (2x – 5)