NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 8 Maths Exercise 11.2
8 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2 in Hindi
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Questions for Practice
- The parallel sides of a trapezium are 40 cm and 20 cm. If its non-parallel sides are both equal, each being 26 cm, find the area of the trapezium.
- Ratio of area of a circle to the area of a square whose side equals radius of circle is 1 : π.
- The areas of two circles are in the ratio 49:64. Find the ratio of their circumferences.
- A bicycle wheel makes 500 revolutions in moving 1 km. Find the diameter of the wheel.
- If the radius of a cylinder is tripled but its curved surface area is unchanged, then how much will its height be changed?
- The circumference of the front wheel of a cart is 3 m long and that of the back wheel is 4 m long. What is the distance travelled by the cart, when the front wheel makes five more revolutions than the rear wheel?
- The radius and height of a cylinder are in the ratio 3:2 and its volume is 19,404 cm³. Find its radius and height.
- The area of a trapezium become 4 times if its height gets doubled.
- The surface area of a cuboid formed by joining face to face 3 cubes of side x is 3 times the surface area of a cube of side x.
- Find the area of polygon ABCDEF, if AD = 18cm, AQ = 14 cm, AP = 12 cm, AN = 8 cm, AM = 4 cm, and FM, EP, QC and BN are perpendiculars to diagonal AD.
- A housing society consisting of 5,500 people needs 100 L of water per person per day. The cylindrical supply tank is 7 m high and has a diameter 10 m. For how many days will the water in the tank last for the society?
- External dimensions of a closed wooden box are in the ratio 5:4:3. If the cost of painting its outer surface at the rate of ₹ 5 per dm2 is ₹ 11,750, find the dimensions of the box.