NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Coordinate Geometry in English Medium and Hindi Medium view online or download Exercise 7.1 or Exercise 7.2 or Exercise 7.3 also in PDF form to use it offline. Download NCERT Books Solutions for class x all subjects in English medium and Hindi medium PDF form.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 7.4
Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.4 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions of Coordinate Geometry based on Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4
- Find the centroid of triangle whose vertices are (3, -7), (-8, 6) and (5, 10). [Answer: (0, 3)]
- A (2, -1), B (5, 3) and C (-3, 11) are the vertices of triangle ABC. If the angle bisector of angle A meets BC in D, find the coordinates of D. [Answer: (25/9, 47/9)]
- Three consecutive vertices of a parallelogram are A (1, 2), B (2, 3) and C (8, 5). Find the fourth vertex. [Answer: (7, 4)]
- Ayush starts walking from his house to office. Instead of going to the office directly, he goes to a bank first, from there to his daughter’s school and then reaches the office. What is the extra distance travelled by Ayush in reaching his office? (Assume that all distances covered are in straight lines). If the house is situated at (2, 4), bank at (5, 8), school at (13, 14) and office at (13, 26) and coordinates are in km. [Answer: House to Bank = 5 km, Bank to school = 10 km, School to Office = 12 km, Total distance travelled = 27 km, Distance from house to office = 24.6 km, Extra distance = 2.4 km]
- Mr. Gopal aged 70 lives in his house at (4, 5).he goes to shop which is located at (5, 2) and then to a park located at (3, 6) .Find the distance travelled by Mr. Gopal. In what way will you take your grandfather to the park? What are the values you exhibit when you accompany your grandfather? [Answer: Values – Care for the aged. Time management, Responsibility]
- The coordinatesof houses of Sonu and Monu are (7, 3) and (4, 3) respectively. Coordinate of their school is (2, 2). If both leave their houses at the same time in the morning and also reach school in the same time. (i) ) Then who travel faster, and (ii) Which value is depicted in the question? [Answer: (i) Sonu (ii)Punctuality]