NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Coordinate geometry in English Medium and Hindi Medium view online or download Exercise 7.1 or Exercise 7.2 or Exercise 7.4 also in PDF form to use it without internet. Class 10th NCERT Books are also available in PDF form to download.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 7.3
Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for practice based on 10th maths Chapter 7
Coordinate Geometry Exercise 7.3
- If the point A (1, 2), B (0, 0) and C (a, b) are collinear, then find there relation between a and b. [Answer: 2a = b]
- For what value of p, are the points (-3, 9), (2, p) and (4, -5) collinear? [Answer: -1]
- Find the relation between x and y if the points (2, 1), (x, y) and (7, 5) are collinear. [Answer: 4x – 5y – 3 = 0]
- Find the area of the triangle formed by joining the midpoints of the sides of the triangle whose vertices are (0,-1), (2, 1) and (0, 3). Find the ratio of this area to the area of the given triangle. [Answer: 1:4]
- If the points (x, y), (-5, -2) and (3, -5) are collinear, then prove that 3x + 8y + 31 = 0.
- If the points A (-2, 1), B (a, b) and C (4, -1) are collinear and a – b = 1. Find the value of a and b. [Answer: a = 1 and b = 0]
- A (3, 5), B (-1, 6), C (1, -2) are the vertices of triangle ABC. P (1, 3) is a point in the plane of triangle ABC. Show that the sum of the areas of triangles APB, BPC, CPA is equal to the area of triangle ABC. What can you say about the position of point with reference to triangle ABC? [Answer: P is any point in the interior of the triangle ABC]
- D is the mid – point of BC in triangle ABC. The coordinates of A, B and C are respectively (3, 1), (4, 5) and (-2, -1). Show that area (ABD) = area (ACD).
- If (9, a), (6, 7) and (2, 3) are the coordinates of the vertices of triangle with area 10 units. Find the value of a.