FREE Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF form. NCERT Solutions for class 10 all subjects are also given in PDF file format. Solutions of other exercises like Exercise 4.1 or Exercise 4.2 or Exercise 4.3 for download to use it offline or view it online as per your requirement.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 4.4
Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.4 Sols in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions on Quadratic Equations for CBSE Board Exams Practice
- A man is four times as old as his son. If the sum of the squares of their ages is 1700. Find the ages of the father and the son.
- The area of a rectangular plot is 1200 m². If the breadth was 1m more and the length was 2m less, the area would still be the same. Find its dimensions.
- The speed of train A is 10km/h more than train B. If the train A takes 5 hours less than the train B to cover a distance of 300 km, find their speeds.
- Two circles touch externally. The sum of their areas is 130 π cm² and the distance between their centres is 14cm. Find the radii of the circles
- Out of a group of swans, 7/2 times the square root of the number are playing on the shore of a bank. The two remaining ones are playing with amorous fight in the water. What is the total number of swans?
- Two pipes running together can fill a cistern in 40/13 minutes. If one pipe takes 3 hours more than the other to fill the cistern, find the time in which each pipe would fill the cistern.
- The speed of boat in still water is 15 km/h. It can go 30 km upstream and return downstream to the original point in 4 hours and 30 minutes. Find the speed of the stream.
- If the price of petrol is increased by ₹ 2 per litre a person had to buy 1 litre less petrol for ₹ 1740. Find the original price of the petrol at that time.
(a) Why do you think the price of petrol is increasing day by day?
(b) What should we do to save petrol?