Free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.3 Quadratic Equations in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF form. Download NCERT Solutions of other subjects for class 10. Solutions of exercises like Exercise 4.1 or Exercise 4.2 or Exercise 4.4 for PDF format as well as view online without downloading it. Use as per your convenience.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 4.3
Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for Practice based on Quadratic Equations
- A girl is twice as old as her sister. Four years hence, the product of their ages will be 160. Find their present ages.
- Two years ago a man’s age was three times the square of his son’s age. Three years hence his age will be four times his son’s age. Find their present ages.
- In a cricket match against Sri Lanka, Ashwin took one wicket less than twice the number of wickets taken by Jadeja. If the product of the number of wickets taken by these two is 15, find the number of wickets taken by each.
- A takes 10 days less than the time taken by B to finish a piece of work. If both A and B together can finish the work in 12 days. Find the time taken by B to finish the work alone.
- Two pipes running together can fill a cistern in 30/11 minutes. If one pipe takes 1 minute more than the other to fill the cistern, find the time in which each pipe would fill the cistern alone.
- A farmer wishes to grow a 300m2 rectangular vegetable garden. He has with him only 50 m barbed wire. He fences three sides of the garden with the barbed wire and the wall of his house act as the fourth side of the garden. Find the length of the wall of house.
- If twice the area of a smaller square is subtracted from the area of a larger square, the result is 14 cm2. However, if twice the area of the larger square is added to three times the area of the smaller square, the result is 203 cm2. Determine the sides of the two squares.