Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 of linear equations in two variables in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF. All NCERT Solutions are based on latest CBSE Syllabus for 2018-19. Solutions of Exercise 3.1 or Exercise 3.2 or Exercise 3.3 or Exercise 3.5 or Exercise 3.6 or Optional Exercise 3.7 are available to study online. Solutions are prepared carefully by the experts. For any correction or suggestion, you are welcome.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 3.4
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.4 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Linear Equations in two variables – Class 10 Maths
- A two digit number is obtained by either multiplying sum of digits by 8 and adding 1 or by multiplying the difference of digits by 13 and adding 2. Find the number. [Answer: 41]
- Father’s age is three times the sum of ages of his two children. After 5 years his age will be twice the sum of ages of two children. Find the ages of the father. [Answer: 45 years]
- The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. If the numerator and denominator are increased by 3, they are in the ratio 2:3. Determine the fraction. [Answer: 5/9]
- Raju used 2 plastic bags and 1 paper bag in a day which cost him ₹ 35. While Ramesh used 3 plastic bags and 4 paper bags per day, which cost him ₹ 65. (i) Find the cost of each bag. (ii) Which bag has to be used and what value is reflected by using it. [Answer: 15, 5, Eco friendly]
- 8 women and 12 men can complete a work in 10 days while 6 women and 8 men can complete the same work in 14 days. Find the time taken by one women alone and that one man alone to finish the work. What value is indicated from this action? [Answer: 1 woman in 140 days, 1 man in 280 days]
- The ratio of incomes of two persons A and B is 3:4 and the ratio of their expenditures is 5:7. If their savings are ₹ 15,000 annually, find their annual incomes. What value will be promoted if expenditure is under control? [Answer: ₹ 90,000, ₹ 1,20,000, Economic value, saving attitude]
- The sum of digits of a two digit number is 15. The number obtained by interchanging the digits exceeds the given number by 9. Find the number.