Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 linear equations in two variables in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF and other subjects solutions for class 10. NCERT books in ZIP format as well as NCERT books in PDF format to download are available here. Solutions of Exercise 3.1 or Exercise 3.2 or Exercise 3.4 or Exercise 3.5 or Exercise 3.6 or Optional Exercise 3.7 are available in PDF format or view it online.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 3.3
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Class 10 Maths – Linear Equations in 2 variables
Important Questions with answers for Practice
- On selling a T.V. at 5% gain and a fridge at 10% gain, a shopkeeper gain ₹ 2000. But if he sells the T.V. at 10% gain and fridge at 5% less, he gains ₹ 1500 on the transaction. Find the actual price of the T.V. and the fridge. [Answer: TV = ₹ 20,000, Fridge = ₹ 10,000]
- Sunita has some ₹ 50 and ₹ 100 notes amounting to a total of ₹ 15500. If the total number of notes is 200. The find how many notes of ₹ 50 and ₹ 100 each, she has. [Answer: ₹ 50 notes = 90 and ₹ 100 notes = 110]
- Solve graphically the pair of linear equations 3x – 4y + 3 = 0 and 3x + 4y – 21 = 0. Find the co-ordinates of vertices of triangular region formed by these lines and x – axis. Also calculate the area of this triangle. [Answer: Solution (3, 3), Vertices (- 1, 0), (7, 0), (3, 3), Area = 12 square units]
- A mam travels 600 km to his home partly by train and partly by bus. He takes 8 hours, if he travels 120 km by train and rest by bus. Further, it takes 20 minutes longer, if the travels 200 km by train and rest by bus. Find the speeds of the train and the bus. [Answer: 60 km/h, 80 km/h]
- A and B are two points 150 km apart on a highway. Two cars start with different speeds from A and B at same time. If they move in same direction, they meet in 15 hours and if they move in opposite direction, they meet in one hour. Find their speeds. [Answer: 80 km/h, 70 km/h]
- A boat covers 32 km upstream and 36 km downstream in 7 hours. Also it covers 40 km upstream and 48 km downstream in 9 hours. Find the speed of boat in still water and that of the stream. [Answer: 10 km/h, 2 km/h]