Free download of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2 Constructions updated for 2020 – 2021 in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF form. Click here to get the solutions of class 10 maths other chapters. Study Online Exercise 11.1 here without downloading. If you don’t want to download, study online with downloading. Its all according to your convenience.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 11.2
Class 10 Maths Exercise 10.2 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important questions from CBSE Board examination based on Circles – 10th Maths
- Draw a line segment AB = 8 cm. Taking AB as diameter a circle is drawn with centre O. Now draw OP is perpendicular AB. Through P draw a tangent to the circle.
- Draw a circle of radius OP = 3 cm. Draw ∆POQ = 45° such that OQ = 5 cm. Now draw two tangents from Q to given circle.
- Draw a circle with centre O and radius 3.5 cm. Draw two tangents PA and PB from an external point P such that ∆APB = 45°. What is the value of ∆AOB + ∆APB?
- Draw a circle of radius 4 cm. Now draw a set of tangents from an external point P such that the angle between the two tangents is half of the central angle made by joining the points of contact to the centre.
- Draw a line segment AB = 9 cm. Taking A and B as centres draw two circles of radius 5 cm and 3 cm respectively. Now draw tangents to each circle from the centre of the other.
- Draw a circle of radius 3.5 cm with centre O. Take point P such that OP = 6 cm. OP cuts the circle at T. Draw two tangents PQ and PR. Join Q to R. Through T draw AB parallel to QR such that A and B are point on PQ and PR.
- Draw a circle of diameter 7 cm. Draw a pair of tangents to the circle, which are inclined to each other at an angle of 60°.
- Draw a circle with centre O and radius 3.5 cm. Take a horizontal diameter. Extend it to both sides to point P and Q such that OP = OQ = 7 cm. Draw tangents PA and QB one above the diameter and the other below the diameter. Is PA || BQ?