Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF form. NCERT Solutions of all subjects of class 10 in PDF form are available to download. You can see Exercise 10.1 here to Study online solutions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2
If you need solutions in Hindi, Click for Hindi Medium solutions of 10 Maths Exercise 10.2
Class 10 Maths Exercise 10.2 Solutions in Hindi Medium
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions for Board Exams Preparation based on Chapter 10 Circles
- If PA and PB are two tangents drawn to a circle with center O, from an external point P such that PA = 5 cm and angle APB = 60, then find the length of the chord AB. [Answer: 5 cm]
- CP and CQ are tangents from an external point C to a circle with center O. AB is another tangent which touches the circle at R and intersects PC and QC at A and B respectively. If CP = 11 cm and BR = 4 cm, then find the length of BC. [Answer: 7 cm]
- If all the sides of a parallelogram touch a circle, show that the parallelogram is a rhombus.
- Prove that the perpendicular at the point of contact to the tangent to a circle passes through the center of the circle.
- If quadrilateral ABCD is drawn to circumscribe a circle then prove that AB + CD = AD + BC.
- Prove that the angle between the two tangents to a circle drawn from an external point is supplementary to the angle subtended by the line segment joining the points of contact to the center.
- AB is a chord of length 9.6 cm of a circle with center O and radius 6cm.If the tangents at A and B intersect at point P then find the length PA. [Answer: 8 cm]
- The encircle of a ∆ABC touches the sides BC, CA & AB at D, E and F respectively. If AB = AC, prove that BD = CD.
- Prove that the intercept of a tangent between two parallel tangents to a circle subtends a right angle at the center of the circle.
- PQ and PR are two tangents drawn to a circle with center O from an external point P. Prove that angle QPR = 2 angle OQR.