NCERT Solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 exercise 1.2 in English Medium and Hindi Medium PDF format as well as online to study. Click here to download solutions of class 10 all subjects. Exercise 1.1, Exercise 1.3 and Exercise 1.4 solutions. NCERT Books for Class 10 All subjects.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 exercise 1.2
10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 in Hindi
To get the solutions in English, Click for English Medium solutions.
Important Questions of Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 for Practice
- Sate whether 7 × 11 × 13 + 7 is a composite number or a prime number. (Answer: Composite)
- Find the value of m if HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m – 117. (Answer: 2)
- Find the least number which is divisible by all numbers from 1 to 10 (both inclusive).
- The number 525 and 3000 are divisible by 3, 5, 15, 25 and 75. What is the HCF of 525 and 3000. (Answer: 2520)
- Can two numbers have 18 as their HCF and 380 as their LCM? Give reason. (Answer: No, HCF is not a factor of LCM)
- What is the digit at unit’s place of 9^n? (Answer: Even power = 1, Odd power = 9)
- Show that 12^n cannot end with the digit 0 or 5 for any natural number n.
- State fundamental theorem of Arithmetic and hence find the unique factorization of 120. (Answer: 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5)
- Find HCF and LCM of 56 and 112 by prime factorization method. (Answer: HCF = 56 and LCM = 112)
- Three friends Salman, Hrithik and John were very good friends. They used to go for morning walk together. Once, on a morning walk, they step off together and their steps measure 40 cm, 42 cm and 45 cm respectively.
(a) What is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps? (Answer: 25.2 m)
(b) What have you learnt (values/lesson) from above activity of three friends. (Answer: Morning walk is good for health, religion doesn’t matter in friendship)
- Aakriti decided to distribute milk in an orphanage on her birthday. The supplier brought two milk containers which contain 398 l and 436 l of milk. The milk is to be transferred to another containers so 7 l and 11 l of milk is left in both the containers respectively.
(a) What will be the maximum capacity of the drum? (Answer: 17)
(b) What qualities / values were shown by Aakriti. (Answer: Charity, Concern for others, etc.)
Answer of the riddle (Given at the end of Exercise 1.4) is 15621